This website may be using cookies on some pages. The purpose of these cookies is to improve the service offered to its customers and our visitors. If they are installed, the administrator of this website will ask for your consent to do so, and you will have the option to accept it.
Art. 22 LSSI. "Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that the latter have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided through the use of the appropriate settings of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed to their configuration during their installation or update by means of an express action to that effect. The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient".
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognise you, obtain information about your browsing habits or personalise the way in which content is displayed. The set of "cookies" helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
They are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- User login cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Load balancing session cookies
- User interface customisation cookies
- Certain cookies entirely for social content sharing.
This website may therefore use them as they enable the operation and presentation of the services offered on this website.
1.2 COOKIE MANAGEMENT AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
We inform you that you can reject the use and installation of cookies from this website by changing the configuration of your browser, being able to continue using this website, we also warn you that the experience of using this website may be limited if you change some of the options we give you.
1.3 MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES BY BROWSER:
- Google Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet- explorer-9
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer v11.0.205: in private.
- FireFox 22.214.171.124 y superior: Navegación Privada.
- Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135 y superior: Incógnito.
- Safari 13.1.1: Navegación Privada.
- Opera 10.5 y superior: Navegación Privada.
- Microsoft Edge: 85.0.564.41: in private
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate "private mode". You will still be able to visit our website even if your browser is in "private mode", however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
If you need more information about blocking cookies on your computer, do not hesitate to follow the explanation given in this web link: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows- vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Although cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, making it easier for you to browse and use our website, cookies cannot damage your computer and, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
1.4 TYPES OF COOKIES:
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
Depending on the entity that manages the cookies:
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users (e.g. language).
- Analysis or measurement cookies: those that allow the party responsible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
Depending on how long they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
We also inform you that cookies allow us to obtain the following information:
- Date and time of the user's last visit to the site
- Design of the content that the user chose on their first visit to the website.
- Security elements involved in the control of access to restricted areas.
- Other information from certain specific cookies
In any case and in compliance with the "Cookies Act" Law 13/2012 of 30 March, and art. 22 of the LSSI, our website, in case of installing a cookie, will request your prior consent to the installation of the same at the same time that indexes our Web address.